Why do some women get mad that you have only been sexually

Page 5 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,386
Location: I'm right here

02 Jul 2021, 7:04 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
A sex worker is a sex worker. Their is no excuse to sell yourself. So my point, lack of self respect.


Paying the bills seems like a reasonable excuse.
Enjoying the work seems like a great excuse.

Not that one needs an excuse for finding work they enjoy (assuming their participation is voluntary).


Right whatever you say pal, having sex for a living is a great life. Seriously.


Sex workers can be great people. Your hangups towards them are your own problem, not theirs.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jan 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 160
Location: Scotland

02 Jul 2021, 7:08 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
A sex worker is a sex worker. Their is no excuse to sell yourself. So my point, lack of self respect.


Paying the bills seems like a reasonable excuse.
Enjoying the work seems like a great excuse.

Not that one needs an excuse for finding work they enjoy (assuming their participation is voluntary).


Right whatever you say pal, having sex for a living is a great life. Seriously.


Sex workers can be great people. Your hangups towards them are your own problem, not theirs.



Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.



QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,177

02 Jul 2021, 7:12 pm

The OP doesn't sound like the women are being mad over her wearing or not wearing certain clothes. It, instead, sounds like the woman are mad at her over the fact that she wasn't sexually harassed as much as they were. And this is so twisted. Its like being mad at someone for the fact that they "weren't" robbed, or "didn't" get a cancer. Doesn't it strike you as ill-wishing?

The only way to make sense of this is maybe being rape victim is something women bond over? So they "want" their sisters to be rape victims and that way they can "bond" with them over it? I heard the other day how there was a group of women trying to lose weight and one of them was more successful at weight loss than the others were, and then they got mad at that woman for the fact that she did so well.

Now, the other aspect of "bonding over being a rape victim" is the following. I read the other day, in a different context, that social groups aren't just defined by who "is" welcome but also by who "isn't". Now, the most obvious consequence of being a rape victim is lack of trust towards men -- either all men or some specific kind of men. So could it be that the woman that "wasn't" raped has failed to "exclude" the males/ specific kind of males from her life and, consequently, has failed to be "included" into that group?

As far as "specific kind of men" if you are talking about male rapists, that is fair and square. The problem is that the "red flags" that they are looking for are often misplaced. For example, male aspies are often being viewed of as potential rapists even though it would never cross their mind to do that. While the actual rapists are often going under the radar because they are such a smooth talkers. And this brings me to the point I was trying to make. Could it be that the women are trying to exclude male aspies and then they got mad at OP for the fact that she won't exclude them since she haven't had the experience that made the rest of them do that?



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,386
Location: I'm right here

02 Jul 2021, 7:14 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.


Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment.

You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jan 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 160
Location: Scotland

02 Jul 2021, 7:19 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.


Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment.

You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.


People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,594
Location: Stendec

02 Jul 2021, 7:34 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment.
You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 32,542
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

02 Jul 2021, 7:37 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.


Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment.

You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.


People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?


Well why does it matter to you what sort of work a woman does?


_________________
There's a magic spider on the wind
He spins a web for you
And if you wish upon a spider
All your wishes will all come true
-Nekrogoblikon


Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jan 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 160
Location: Scotland

02 Jul 2021, 7:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment.
You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.


How original



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,594
Location: Stendec

02 Jul 2021, 7:41 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment. You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.
How original
Seriously, ask your mother what kind of woman has more self-respect, and what kind is more respected.

Women know these things.


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!


Last edited by Fnord on 02 Jul 2021, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 26,080
Location: Pacific Northwest

02 Jul 2021, 7:42 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
A sex worker is a sex worker. Their is no excuse to sell yourself. So my point, lack of self respect.


Paying the bills seems like a reasonable excuse.
Enjoying the work seems like a great excuse.

Not that one needs an excuse for finding work they enjoy (assuming their participation is voluntary).



Luckily I only do it as a hobby and decided to use that money for my face. Botox and fillers.

I wouldn't do it for a living only because it would be hard work. I am sure if I was desperate for money if I had lost my job, I would try and put more effort into it while looking for a new job.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jan 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 160
Location: Scotland

02 Jul 2021, 7:43 pm

Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment. You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.
How original
Seriously, ask your mother what kind of woman has more self-respect, and what kind is more respected.



Women know these things.


I dont have a mother.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,594
Location: Stendec

02 Jul 2021, 7:45 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment. You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.
How original
Seriously, ask your mother what kind of woman has more self-respect, and what kind is more respected.  Women know these things.
I dont have a mother.
That explains it, then.


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!


Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jan 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 160
Location: Scotland

02 Jul 2021, 7:47 pm

Y

Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment. You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.
How original
Seriously, ask your mother what kind of woman has more self-respect, and what kind is more respected.  Women know these things.
I dont have a mother.
That explains it, then.


Hardly if i never got the chance to have a relationship with her.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,386
Location: I'm right here

02 Jul 2021, 7:48 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.


Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment.

You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.


People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?


So what other jobs do you treat with this level of disdain? Do you consider the rest of the service industry to be filled with people who lack self-respect?

You sound like you just have a problem with people who are able to profit off of something you've struggled with.

Sweetleaf wrote:
Well why does it matter to you what sort of work a woman does?


And also this.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Last edited by funeralxempire on 02 Jul 2021, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,031
Location: The Oort Cloud

02 Jul 2021, 7:49 pm

Shadow1888 wrote:
Y
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Shadow1888 wrote:
Oh of coarse their role models. Dont make me laugh. They should find a better line of work.
Who mentioned role models? I'm just saying Ally is a great person and she's a great person whether she's doing cam work, other sex work or working in some other field. Given that she has two disabled parents to take care of and is well-suited to work of that sort it makes sense that she'd invest her time into the work that provides the greatest returns for that investment. You should find a less terrible attitude or at least express it in less caustic terms if you don't like facing wide-spread disagreement.
People only disagree cause they cant face the facts. Their are hard working women out there saving lives and then their is those who lie on their back, so tell me who has the most self respect? And deserves respect?
Ask your mother.
How original
Seriously, ask your mother what kind of woman has more self-respect, and what kind is more respected.  Women know these things.
I dont have a mother.
That explains it, then.


Hardly if i never got the chance to have a relationship with her.


Stop responding.

It's a troll.


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,594
Location: Stendec

02 Jul 2021, 7:51 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
... It's a troll.
Moi?


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!