College not accepting people classified disabled

Page 2 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

20 Jul 2021, 9:00 pm

Usually a usual Autistic person says facts. Then when an Autistic person is asked, “why should I believe you.” A usual Autistic person will give more facts. Thus failing the honesty Test. A usual Autistic person gives facts and more facts when questioned. Just by being Autistic failing the honesty test.

Psychology is crap. The people that use the psychology are crap.



Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

20 Jul 2021, 11:04 pm

Is fnord a psychiatrist? It doesn’t matter. I Don’t like psychiatry crap. I don’t like psychiatry questions because they are BS questions that are trick questions. There is no logical answer to BS psychiatry questions.

There are trolls here. The trolls are psychiatrists.


I want to say what dr. Anthony fauci said.

You do not know what you are talking about.



ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,583
Location: New Jersey, USA

20 Jul 2021, 11:47 pm

Maybe you are telling the truth. What is your disability/disabilities?

If it's not something physical and obvious, then maybe you shouldn't disclose it when applying. Just apply as if you're a "normal" person.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,729
Location: Stendec

21 Jul 2021, 8:20 am

I was not asking "psychiatry" questions; I was asking questions to find out more about the situation.

Because something puzzles me ... In another thread, the OP states he was banned from college because he reported a woman for sexual abuse.  Now he says he was not even admitted to college because of a disability.

I have to wonder which of his stories is true.
   Link to Post 


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!


BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Aug 2015
Posts: 5,775

21 Jul 2021, 10:27 am

Buddy, there is such a thing as not being academically gifted. It sounds like this applies to you. No "special education" in college? Well, there are accommodations for language differences and anxiety (extra time perhaps) but if you aren't going to be able to perform college level work, college is not for you.

Based on your posts just in this thread alone, I'd say college is not for you. If I were an admissions official, I'd read your posts and say "not appropriate for our institution."

I'm through trying to understand your point of view, because you aren't trying to understand mine, or fnords, etc etc etc.

Life handed you a bitter pill. Calling everything around you crap isn't going to make that pill taste any better.


_________________
A finger in every pie.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,729
Location: Stendec

21 Jul 2021, 10:32 am

BeaArthur wrote:
... No "special education" in college? Well, there are accommodations for language differences and anxiety (extra time perhaps) ...
They are called "Remedial" courses, and are open to anyone who demonstrates a real need for them.


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!


Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

21 Jul 2021, 3:42 pm

I came here to try to report abuse. The response is just toxic abuse.

If people don’t believe me they shouldn’t respond at all. I’m not going to respond to demands to prove everything. When I
Am saying I am being abused it is abusive to treat me like s**t.



Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 51,792
Location: Over there

21 Jul 2021, 3:48 pm

Iphone31966 wrote:
I came here to try to report abuse.
You'd be better off reporting it to the relevant authorities, yes? There's nothing we can do if it's some issue with a college.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

21 Jul 2021, 3:51 pm

I will agree with bea Arthur on one thing. I am not academically gifted. Grades are crap. Education is crap. University is mind control and brainwashing. I am gifted in something. But i am not gifted in being a mindless drone and having crap shoved down my throat in education.



Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

21 Jul 2021, 3:54 pm

Can we stay literal and just not talk about metaphorical pills at all?



Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

22 Jul 2021, 1:32 pm

If someone tells me I have to take a metaphorical pill. My metaphorical response will be I don't want their metaphorical pill that they cooked up in their metaphorical meth lab.



Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

22 Jul 2021, 2:07 pm



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 32,584
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

22 Jul 2021, 2:10 pm

Iphone31966 wrote:
I will agree with bea Arthur on one thing. I am not academically gifted. Grades are crap. Education is crap. University is mind control and brainwashing. I am gifted in something. But i am not gifted in being a mindless drone and having crap shoved down my throat in education.


Well than why are you so upset at not being accepted to college, if you hate it so much?

Granted it does not sound like you were denied entry to college, seems maybe you were kicked out?? Idk you're being kind of vague as to what happened that has made you so angry about College. So sort of hard to get where your coming from.


_________________
We can use the bones to build another church.
-The Growlers.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 50,729
Location: Stendec

22 Jul 2021, 2:43 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Iphone31966 wrote:
I will agree with bea Arthur on one thing. I am not academically gifted. Grades are crap. Education is crap. University is mind control and brainwashing. I am gifted in something. But i am not gifted in being a mindless drone and having crap shoved down my throat in education.
Well than why are you so upset at not being accepted to college, if you hate it so much?  Granted it does not sound like you were denied entry to college, seems maybe you were kicked out?  Idk you're being kind of vague as to what happened that has made you so angry about College.  So sort of hard to get where your coming from.
Yes, a few details concerning Iphone31966's complaints would be helpful.

• What actually happened?  What events occurred?
• Where did it happen?  Does the location have a known address?
• When did it happen?  Time and date, please?
• Who was involved?  Were there witnesses?  Do they have names?

A few vague statements angrily expressed do not provide much to go on.


_________________
 Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!


Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 155
Location: Pa

22 Jul 2021, 11:54 pm

Starting right now. Absolutely no one with a bachelor degree.



Blue_Star
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2009
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 207

23 Jul 2021, 3:23 am

Those aren't complete sentences, so what are you trying to get across? No one with a bachelor's should comment? Shouldn't interact with you in public? You won't work with anyone with one?

Iphone31966 wrote:
Starting right now. Absolutely no one with a bachelor degree.