Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,822
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Aug 2021, 5:55 am

I am a health nut and do loads of walking and weightlifting

I am between 5ft7-5ft8 with visible abs and weigh 163 lbs in the morning without clothes on. Currently my body fat percentage is 10 percent.

Can a guy who is my height build an aesthetically pleasing body like a 6’3 guy could if he worked out? Or am I screwed because I am under average height



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 78,602
Location: Queens, NYC

08 Aug 2021, 6:11 am

Tom Cruise is 5 foot 7. Many women find his body “aesthetically pleasing.”

It depends on how you carry yourself.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,822
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Aug 2021, 6:16 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Tom Cruise is 5 foot 7. Many women find his body “aesthetically pleasing.”

It depends on how you carry yourself.



Correction Tom cruise is 5ft8 :)



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 78,602
Location: Queens, NYC

08 Aug 2021, 6:20 am

Some people say 5 foot 7–but you get my point (I hope).



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,822
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Aug 2021, 6:22 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Some people say 5 foot 7–but you get my point (I hope).



Sorry I know my threads are quite repetitive



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 78,602
Location: Queens, NYC

08 Aug 2021, 6:27 am

Height usually doesn’t matter too much….but women tend to like the guy to be taller than them. You’re 5 foot 7. You’re taller than most women.

I’m shorter than you. I can attract women. Most of my girlfriends have been around my height.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,822
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Aug 2021, 6:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Height usually doesn’t matter too much….but women tend to like the guy to be taller than them. You’re 5 foot 7. You’re taller than most women.

I’m shorter than you. I can attract women. Most of my girlfriends have been around my height.



But I thought tall women liked short guys? tom cruises wifes have all been tall than him



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 78,602
Location: Queens, NYC

08 Aug 2021, 6:48 am

There are some tall women who like short guys—yes.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,635

08 Aug 2021, 6:55 am

Jamesy wrote:
Can a guy who is my height build an aesthetically pleasing body like a 6’3 guy could if he worked out? Or am I screwed because I am under average height


Basically you have a good chance with girls 5foot5 and shorter



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 78,602
Location: Queens, NYC

08 Aug 2021, 7:21 am

I’ve never had a girlfriend under 5 foot 3.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,635

08 Aug 2021, 7:31 am

Just saying...go with the odds....a girl who is two inches shorter than you can't complain about your height, one less thing to worry about.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,822
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Aug 2021, 8:04 am

cyberdad wrote:
Just saying...go with the odds....a girl who is two inches shorter than you can't complain about your height, one less thing to worry about.



A girl who is 5ft5 might want a a guy 6feet or taller though



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 78,602
Location: Queens, NYC

08 Aug 2021, 8:40 am

Or maybe not…..



salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

08 Aug 2021, 9:36 am

Ever heard of Arnold Schwarzenegger??

The man was 6 ft 3 and the god of all aesthetic physiques

EDIT: OK so I read your question wrong and thought you're asking if a 6 ft 3 guy can have an aesthetic physique

As for someone your height that's still possible

Jeff Cavaliere from Athlean X Fitness is only 5 ft 8 and has one of the greatest natural physiques in fitness

Greg Doucette is only 5 ft 6


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


Last edited by salad on 08 Aug 2021, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,822
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Aug 2021, 9:37 am

salad wrote:
Ever heard of Arnold Schwarzenegger??

The man was 6 ft 3 and the god of all aesthetic physiques



He’s listed on celeb heights.com as 6ft1 1/2 in his prime



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 41,872

08 Aug 2021, 11:35 am

Jamesy wrote:
I am a health nut and do loads of walking and weightlifting

I am between 5ft7-5ft8 with visible abs and weigh 163 lbs in the morning without clothes on. Currently my body fat percentage is 10 percent.

Can a guy who is my height build an aesthetically pleasing body like a 6’3 guy could if he worked out? Or am I screwed because I am under average height


You've written this same topic many, many times before. If a woman was writing the same content about a preoccupation with her body fact percentage, or her height and weight, as it pertains to attracting partners, most of us would be concerned about her mental health and possible eating disorders, or possible body-image disorders like BDD. It's no different for a man or any other gender of person. If this is a disabling preoccupation for you, I hope you seek medical / psychological help. No amount of reassurance on our part is going to help you overcome this level of anxiety.