Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 1:26 pm

:lol:

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 2:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
So hard to tell all the lying narcissistic billionaires apart without caffeine these days.

It sure is. We need to get rid of them all :x

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 2:09 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
KitLily wrote:
I give up now. I'm going to sit back and toast their fall, if they even do fall. I fear they won't.

Pretty much the same here. After the way they have behaved in the last 2 1/2 years (let alone the last 6, or even 12!) I am very happy to see their Party on fire and will laugh long and hard at the mess they have created for themselves.

Yes. I don't care anymore, it's been going downhill for 12 years as you say, just getting worse. I will say to people who complain that they don't like the situation they voted for, 'well this is what you voted for. It must have been what you wanted.' :roll: :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 6:40 pm

KitLily wrote:
Fnord wrote:
So hard to tell all the lying narcissistic billionaires apart without caffeine these days.

It sure is. We need to get rid of them all :x

And they'll bicker over who gets to sell you the rope.

"You know, you guys could have saved if you waited for Prime d-"