Scientists Discover Short-Armed Dinosaur Species

Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,803
Location: Aux Arcs

14 Jul 2022, 10:31 am

https://youtu.be/L9eFABJqGTM


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2021
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,591
Location: England

14 Jul 2022, 11:22 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I keep reading this as "Scientists Discover Armed Dinosaur Species". 8O


Yes, discovered in America wearing a MAGA hat :P


_________________
I am here for interesting, meaningful discussions and thoughtful, rewarding conversations. I very quickly lose interest in long, drawn-out arguments.
***
I'm sorry if I get you mixed up with other people, I'm not good at telling people apart. Just remind me of our last conversation then I'll know who you are.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,340

14 Jul 2022, 7:43 pm

KitLily wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Yes there's lots in Australia including my sister. I've known a few vegans and I think they get a kick from making other people feel inadequate because they are such heroes for making a grand sacrifice.


Many of them do. The old joke 'how do you know if someone is a vegan?' 'Because they tell you.'.


Oh yes! My sister also makes quite a spectacle at restaurants asking what on the menu has no animal products. The problem is she's brainwashed my nephew so that he audibly declares he will never eat at a table where people are eating dead animals. We all roll our eyes.

However, the annoying little brat has no problem going fishing with his grandfather or dating a girl who eats steak :roll:



KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2021
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,591
Location: England

15 Jul 2022, 2:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
Oh yes! My sister also makes quite a spectacle at restaurants asking what on the menu has no animal products. The problem is she's brainwashed my nephew so that he audibly declares he will never eat at a table where people are eating dead animals. We all roll our eyes.

However, the annoying little brat has no problem going fishing with his grandfather or dating a girl who eats steak :roll:


If all vegans were lovely people who brought love and light everywhere they went, that would be fine. But so many of them sneer and love to put others down and set themselves above everyone else. It's infuriating. I worked at an animal charity and met some of the nastiest and pettiest people there that I've ever met. It actually put me off animals, if that's what animal-lovers are like! I prefer helping people.

I knew a lady who was a vegan, she had lots of health problems and her doctor said she MUST start eating chicken at least, again or she would get very ill.


_________________
I am here for interesting, meaningful discussions and thoughtful, rewarding conversations. I very quickly lose interest in long, drawn-out arguments.
***
I'm sorry if I get you mixed up with other people, I'm not good at telling people apart. Just remind me of our last conversation then I'll know who you are.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,907
Location: temperate zone

15 Jul 2022, 3:07 am

KitLily wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I keep reading this as "Scientists Discover Armed Dinosaur Species". 8O


Yes, discovered in America wearing a MAGA hat :P



american dinosaur



KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2021
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,591
Location: England

15 Jul 2022, 4:08 am

naturalplastic wrote:
KitLily wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I keep reading this as "Scientists Discover Armed Dinosaur Species". 8O


Yes, discovered in America wearing a MAGA hat :P



american dinosaur



:lol: :lol:


_________________
I am here for interesting, meaningful discussions and thoughtful, rewarding conversations. I very quickly lose interest in long, drawn-out arguments.
***
I'm sorry if I get you mixed up with other people, I'm not good at telling people apart. Just remind me of our last conversation then I'll know who you are.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,340

15 Jul 2022, 6:17 am

KitLily wrote:
I knew a lady who was a vegan, she had lots of health problems and her doctor said she MUST start eating chicken at least, again or she would get very ill.


Yes the thought of getting vitamin and iron shots isn't that appealing



KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2021
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,591
Location: England

15 Jul 2022, 7:31 am

cyberdad wrote:
KitLily wrote:
I knew a lady who was a vegan, she had lots of health problems and her doctor said she MUST start eating chicken at least, again or she would get very ill.


Yes the thought of getting vitamin and iron shots isn't that appealing


That was about 20 years ago, I don't know what happened to her in the end. I think it was too late and she got very ill anyway. She was a very fragile lady.


_________________
I am here for interesting, meaningful discussions and thoughtful, rewarding conversations. I very quickly lose interest in long, drawn-out arguments.
***
I'm sorry if I get you mixed up with other people, I'm not good at telling people apart. Just remind me of our last conversation then I'll know who you are.