Where Is The Best Place To Find A Girlfriend?

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 2:19 pm

rse92 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Wallmart? Some say they found their date in the supermarket isles. Never seen any girlfriends onnthe shelves myself but maybe in New York? No idea. I am from the UK so our supermarkets don't have them, but have heard of people finding their girlfriend or boyfriend at a supermarket here, so maybe is an occasional offer? But I rarely go in supermarkets these days.

According to Stratton and Schoenstein, supermarkets are the best places to pick up women.

Depends how heavy they are?

(Sorry. I am having a sense of humour moment).

I don't know what the best place is as it varies, though I have heard that many have met via supermarkets.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 1:31 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
rse92 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Wallmart? Some say they found their date in the supermarket isles. Never seen any girlfriends onnthe shelves myself but maybe in New York? No idea. I am from the UK so our supermarkets don't have them, but have heard of people finding their girlfriend or boyfriend at a supermarket here, so maybe is an occasional offer? But I rarely go in supermarkets these days.

According to Stratton and Schoenstein, supermarkets are the best places to pick up women.

I don't know what the best place is as it varies, though I have heard that many have met via supermarkets.

If they are too heavy you can ask an employee for help. Same goes for the top shelf that's out of reach.

- sewing clubs
- book clubs
- animal adoption events

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 1:40 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
rse92 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

If they are too heavy you can ask an employee for help. Same goes for the top shelf that's out of reach.

- sewing clubs
- book clubs
- animal adoption events

Haha! Yes.

Where else...

Think...

Beaches?

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 4:04 pm

I'm still trying to find that mythical place referred to only as "Out There". It seems that once we find this mythical/magical Out There place, our problems should be resolved. I can't count the times I've been told I just need to get "out there".

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Sep 2022, 4:19 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I worked at a WalMart for just over two years & I didn't get a girlfriend there thou I did try.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Sep 2022, 4:50 pm

Mitchell M. wrote:
I hear online forums are nice, I remember one guy here met all 3 girlfriends on forums.
You probably mean me. The 1st was on a forum for a common interest. I wasn't looking for a relationship at the time but we had some weird things in common & really connected. She was the best friend I ever had at that point in my life. I met my 2nd & then my current on this forum. I posted quite aLOT about things on here & other forums for a long time before I got my 2nd gf. I tried LOTS of dating sites, asking women I worked with, asking friends & coworkers & cousins to set me up, asking people at an offline support group to set me up(it was for anxiety, depression & bipolar), & asking my psychiatrist & counselor for ideas. I kept getting told that I needed to put myself out there or work on myself more both of which I was already doing the best I could & not having luck.

I do NOT believe that there is a universal one size fits all best place, way, method, or approach to get a girlfriend or relationship in general. Different things may work well or not work at all for different people. My advice for whatever it's worth is to try multiple things that won't involve pretending to be something your not or majorly focusing on changing things about yourself or situation that are next to imposible to.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 9:42 am

The best place to find a girlfriend depends on your age, personality, and lifestyle.

If you're between the ages 18 to 25, the best place to find a girlfriend is in college. No, not a small community college with no campus life, a bigger college with a thriving campus and plenty of clubs to choose from.

If you're conventionally attractive but either introverted or lead a busy life, go with mainstream dating apps such as Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc...

If you're conventionally attractive and extroverted and have a high social IQ, go with bar game.

Regardless of your appearance, try joining meetup groups based on your hobbies with a high amount of women in them.

If you're unattractive but have a high social IQ and some natural charm (think Steve Harvey, Jack Black, etc...), stick to offline dating instead. In this case, your best bet would be to meet women organically and impress them with your charm, not with your looks.

If you're unattractive, introverted, with a low social IQ, your best bet is to go the "betabux" route. This is where women consider you as a viable romantic prospect, not because of your looks or charm, but because of your ability to financially provide for them and their future offspring. This means, you're going to need to be making some pretty good money.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 9:44 am

I believe in the “meeting people organically” route only.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 10:57 am

On the shelf, in the supermarket, you may find a « Grow a girlfriend » package.

ome here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645

Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 3:05 pm

Amazon. They have everything. If you have Amazon Prime, there might even be 1-2 day shipping.