F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Page 31 of 61 [ 972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 61  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,368
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Aug 2022, 1:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
"a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

So many maga heads are going to explode if trump is actually found guilty of crimes in court.. because if they've only been listening to trump's lies, they don't even realize he's been on a multi-year crime spree/think he wasn't. Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,418
Location: the island of defective toy santas

19 Aug 2022, 2:00 am

goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
"a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

So many maga heads are going to explode if trump is actually found guilty of crimes in court.. because if they've only been listening to trump's lies, they don't even realize he's been on a multi-year crime spree/think he wasn't. Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.

their bloodymindedness is far stronger than any cognitive dissonance. their thinking is "if the president does it, it is ok." period. it is a fascist mindset.



Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,532
Location: US

19 Aug 2022, 2:25 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Many who wanna watch the world burn would love for Trump to be imprisoned. He'll become the right's Nelson Mandella, and DeSantis will capitalize on that.

What some other nut may or may not do is irrelevant to whether trump should face consequences for his crimes. It's crazy that crazies are threatening to crazy if trump is held accountable for his crime spree. If that's what happens and a bunch more crimeys crime all over the place; lock them up, too.

What you're talking about is how a banana republic works, by jailing the opposition to the current government. That's what US immigrants from the third world are seeing.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,973
Location: Seattle-ish

19 Aug 2022, 2:50 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.


We're hitting levels of projection here that shouldn't be possible.


_________________
“The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.”
-- Robert Anton Wilson


ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,163
Location: Long Island, New York

19 Aug 2022, 5:04 am

goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
"a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

So many maga heads are going to explode if trump is actually found guilty of crimes in court.. because if they've only been listening to trump's lies, they don't even realize he's been on a multi-year crime spree/think he wasn't. Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.

They will think the deep state/globalists/Jews framed him. Their heads will explode because they are so cocky they will be shocked that instead of owning the libs they got owned.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman


DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,388
Location: Northern California

19 Aug 2022, 6:27 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
"a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

So many maga heads are going to explode if trump is actually found guilty of crimes in court.. because if they've only been listening to trump's lies, they don't even realize he's been on a multi-year crime spree/think he wasn't. Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.

They will think the deep state/globalists/Jews framed him. Their heads will explode because they are so cocky they will be shocked that instead of owning the libs they got owned.


I think we all need to realize that no one's minds will be changed by an indictment, trial or conviction. Those who believe Trump has been the victim of a political vendetta will have their perception confirmed. Those who think he's a crook will see that as confirmed. The man has created a mess for our country no matter how this all gets played.


_________________
Mom to an amazing young adult AS son, plus an also amazing non-AS daughter. Most likely part of the "Broader Autism Phenotype" (some traits).


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,532
Location: US

19 Aug 2022, 6:56 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
"a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

So many maga heads are going to explode if trump is actually found guilty of crimes in court.. because if they've only been listening to trump's lies, they don't even realize he's been on a multi-year crime spree/think he wasn't. Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.

They will think the deep state/globalists/Jews framed him. Their heads will explode because they are so cocky they will be shocked that instead of owning the libs they got owned.


I think we all need to realize that no one's minds will be changed by an indictment, trial or conviction. Those who believe Trump has been the victim of a political vendetta will have their perception confirmed. Those who think he's a crook will see that as confirmed. The man has created a mess for our country no matter how this all gets played.

The mess isn't entirely his fault though. Democrat politicians and the media have supplied a good share of it.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,368
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Aug 2022, 8:38 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Many who wanna watch the world burn would love for Trump to be imprisoned. He'll become the right's Nelson Mandella, and DeSantis will capitalize on that.

What some other nut may or may not do is irrelevant to whether trump should face consequences for his crimes. It's crazy that crazies are threatening to crazy if trump is held accountable for his crime spree. If that's what happens and a bunch more crimeys crime all over the place; lock them up, too.

What you're talking about is how a banana republic works, by jailing the opposition to the current government. That's what US immigrants from the third world are seeing.

No, I said jail criminals for committing crimes, not jail people for being affiliated with an opposing political party.

IF a whole bunch of people from a certain political party committed crimes, then jail them all for their crimes regardless of their political affiliation.

It’s really pathetic that you seem to be suggesting that their defence should be that they’re all in the opposing political party so they can’t be held accountable for their crimes because it’ll appear partisan. Crimes aren’t partisan and neither is the justice system. Crimey crime crime crime? Go to jail.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,368
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Aug 2022, 8:40 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
"a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

So many maga heads are going to explode if trump is actually found guilty of crimes in court.. because if they've only been listening to trump's lies, they don't even realize he's been on a multi-year crime spree/think he wasn't. Cognitive dissonance is gonna hit hard.

They will think the deep state/globalists/Jews framed him. Their heads will explode because they are so cocky they will be shocked that instead of owning the libs they got owned.


I think we all need to realize that no one's minds will be changed by an indictment, trial or conviction. Those who believe Trump has been the victim of a political vendetta will have their perception confirmed. Those who think he's a crook will see that as confirmed. The man has created a mess for our country no matter how this all gets played.

The mess isn't entirely his fault though. Democrat politicians and the media have supplied a good share of it.

Democrats and media didn’t force 10’s of thousands of lies out of trump’s mouth. He did that on his own.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,368
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Aug 2022, 9:35 am

Image


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,888
Location: Stendec

19 Aug 2022, 9:39 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Democrats and media didn’t force 10’s of thousands of lies out of trump’s mouth. He did that on his own.
Every word Trump has spoken, and every action he has taken has been according to his own free will.


_________________
 
• Veritas Illuminata • Semper Illuminans •


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,368
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Aug 2022, 9:44 am

Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Democrats and media didn’t force 10’s of thousands of lies out of trump’s mouth. He did that on his own.
Every word Trump has spoken, and every action he has taken has been according to his own free will.

..unless.. unless he was possessed by.. demon rats!

Image

:lol: :roll:


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Last edited by goldfish21 on 19 Aug 2022, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,368
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Aug 2022, 9:55 am

Sounds like the super secret stuff was super secure in the golf course basement.. :lol:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/christin ... 894831c50a


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 108,231
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

20 Aug 2022, 8:11 am

Why can't those people just leave the poor guy alone.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 47
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 17,958
Location: I'm right here

20 Aug 2022, 11:52 am

Can you guys believe how unfair this is? They're prosecuting a criminal for their illegal activity.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,713
Location: Midwest

20 Aug 2022, 1:20 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Why can't those people just leave the poor guy alone.


But, according to him, he is a multi billionaire. He is not poor, except in mental capacity. He has no concept of what being poor really is. Maybe if he would get put away in a jail cell for his actions, he would learn at a fraction of a dollar an hour job. Doubtful if he would change his ways, but it is worth a try.

Yes, I realize that you did not mean that he is actually poor. He likes to kick the sand in the play box, so why it is an issue when the sand gets in his eyes?