Scoreboard: Clinton: Zero. trump: Hundreds.

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,816
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

06 Sep 2022, 5:48 pm

https://www.alternet.org/2022/09/thats- ... y-clinton/


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Hedly
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 4 Sep 2022
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 68
Location: US

06 Sep 2022, 6:30 pm

We don't even have any real evidence of what whe FBI uncovered at Trump's estate at this point. I don't see the point to this article.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,816
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

06 Sep 2022, 6:56 pm

Hedly wrote:
We don't even have any real evidence of what whe FBI uncovered at Trump's estate at this point. I don't see the point to this article.

..except for all the disclosures and news reporting on it. Besides that, yeah, there’s nothing.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Hedly
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 4 Sep 2022
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 68
Location: US

06 Sep 2022, 7:07 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
We don't even have any real evidence of what whe FBI uncovered at Trump's estate at this point. I don't see the point to this article.

..except for all the disclosures and news reporting on it. Besides that, yeah, there’s nothing.


Still no hatdcore evidence yet, so I'll wait to see what develops.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,816
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

06 Sep 2022, 7:09 pm

Hedly wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
We don't even have any real evidence of what whe FBI uncovered at Trump's estate at this point. I don't see the point to this article.

..except for all the disclosures and news reporting on it. Besides that, yeah, there’s nothing.


Still no hatdcore evidence yet, so I'll wait to see what develops.

What are you expecting? Public access to the most highly classified documents in the United States government??? What is this, mar-a-lago?? :roll: :lol:


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Hedly
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 4 Sep 2022
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 68
Location: US

06 Sep 2022, 7:12 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
We don't even have any real evidence of what whe FBI uncovered at Trump's estate at this point. I don't see the point to this article.

..except for all the disclosures and news reporting on it. Besides that, yeah, there’s nothing.


Still no hatdcore evidence yet, so I'll wait to see what develops.

What are you expecting? Public access to the most highly classified documents in the United States government??? What is this, mar-a-lago?? :roll: :lol:


I don't think you understand how our system of government works, do you?



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,816
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

06 Sep 2022, 7:13 pm

Hedly wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
We don't even have any real evidence of what whe FBI uncovered at Trump's estate at this point. I don't see the point to this article.

..except for all the disclosures and news reporting on it. Besides that, yeah, there’s nothing.


Still no hatdcore evidence yet, so I'll wait to see what develops.

What are you expecting? Public access to the most highly classified documents in the United States government??? What is this, mar-a-lago?? :roll: :lol:


I don't think you understand how our system of government works, do you?

I’m not so sure you understand what this thread is about ?? Considering your seemingly random irrelevant question.. ? :?


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Hedly
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 4 Sep 2022
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 68
Location: US

06 Sep 2022, 7:19 pm

There's nothing irrelevant to my my question, I would just like to have all the information at my disposal. Don't you?



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,244
Location: Seattle-ish

06 Sep 2022, 7:46 pm

Hedly wrote:
There's nothing irrelevant to my my question, I would just like to have all the information at my disposal. Don't you?


That might interfere with his preordained conclusions, so I suspect not.


_________________
“The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.”
-- Robert Anton Wilson


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,816
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

06 Sep 2022, 8:00 pm

Hedly wrote:
There's nothing irrelevant to my my question, I would just like to have all the information at my disposal. Don't you?

I’m fully aware the roles are awarded to the candidates with the biggest ad spends and then once in office they ignore constituents and serve their donors.

So, yes, I know how your system of government works.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Hedly
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 4 Sep 2022
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 68
Location: US

07 Sep 2022, 2:06 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Hedly wrote:
There's nothing irrelevant to my my question, I would just like to have all the information at my disposal. Don't you?


That might interfere with his preordained conclusions, so I suspect not.


Probably so. I understand people have biases, I get that. I let go of all that years ago and just sit back and watch the s**t show.



Last edited by Hedly on 07 Sep 2022, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,483
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

07 Sep 2022, 2:33 pm

Image


_________________
My WP story


NobodyKnows
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Jun 2011
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 625

07 Sep 2022, 6:26 pm

Clinton was caught with 2,000 classified messages on a server that she set up for the sole purpose of breaking public records laws:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases ... ail-system

Numerous messages were Top Secret, and her campaign was so careless with them that several classified messages ended up on the personal laptop of the frequently-convicted husband of one of her aides.

How exactly does that count as "zero"?

It also speaks volumes that the DoJ is relying on leaks to influence the narrative about their Mar-a-Largo raid. If any of the documents they found were still classified on or after Jan 20th, 2021, the DoJ could (and would) have simply said so by now.