I think I can recognize Asperger's just by looking at people

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 8:14 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
"You don't look autistic" :doh:
"And you don't look like a blithering idiot. And yet here we both are." :twisted:
LOL!! !!

Wreck It Ralph

Elgee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Dec 2022, 10:42 pm

meltingCORE (just realized the meaning behind this!),

Your pitch at the end....this is called "upspeak," and for a while, it was popular. Google this; there's a lot on it including a definition even by Webster's.

Egypt: Hmmm.....you wouldn't by any chance be pretty knowledgeable about all the going theories of how the Great Pyramids were built, would you? Did you know that from an aerial view, the tips of the three Great Pyramids align perfectly with Orion's Belt -- the three stars that make up the belt in the Orion constellation? Ever watch "Ancient Aliens"? They're always covering something on Egypt, because there's strong evidence -- very compelling, actually -- that Egypt was a hub for extraterrestrials several thousand years ago.

One episode did a lot of analysis of the interior of the pyramids, and how they were actually built as energy sources for alien craft, but the aliens told the Egyptians they built them as memorials for their pharoahs (because back then, man was so ancient that he wouldn't have understood space travelers, but they could relate to anything relating to gods and afterlife).

I don't believe for a second that with only the tools that ancient man had 4,000 years ago, that the pyramids were built with. No way. One of those stones weighs like 50 tons. They had crude rope, no sneakers, and were shirtless. There's no way they dragged, with ropes over their shoulders, those megaliths. Any attempt would've resulted in the rope slicing into their shoulders.

This is the kind of talk I enjoy; can't find anyone in person who's receptive to it; hope you enjoyed it!