Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,699
Location: Near London United Kingdom

01 Dec 2022, 4:55 pm

At the bar I attend I have seen ladies go in the men’s toilets and the bouncers would turn a blind eye.

If a guy went into the women’s toilets/restroom why would he get chucked out?



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 68
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,784
Location: temperate zone

01 Dec 2022, 5:48 pm

For starters:

In a bar a male seen going into the ladies room is assumed to be predator intent upon ambushing victims.

A female seen going into the men's room is not assumed to be that. And is assumed to be in legit need and who cant take waiting in the line to ladies room.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,998

01 Dec 2022, 6:11 pm

Sex discrimination to be honest. Some women abuse men. Yet the men have no help and are never taken seriously by police or social services in the UK as the system is set up to assume that women are the victims.



Last edited by Mountain Goat on 01 Dec 2022, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 68
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,784
Location: temperate zone

01 Dec 2022, 7:06 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Sex discrimination to be honest. Some women are real preditors as well!

I know of a man who was daily beaten up by his wife.

Nothing to do with the subject.

It is not gender descrimination.

Women dont rape men in public places.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,998

01 Dec 2022, 7:10 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Sex discrimination to be honest. Some women are real preditors as well!

I know of a man who was daily beaten up by his wife.

Nothing to do with the subject.

It is not gender descrimination.

Women don't rape men in public places


I know of a man who daily was beaten upby his wife. She was built like a body builder and had a drinking problem. He tried going to the police. They laughed at him. He tried running away but she controlled the bank account and the police would find him and force him to go back home.
Social services would not take him seriously as they were ONLY allowed to protect women against men. The man was a nurvous wreck and had no where to turn.

It IS gender descrimination to suggest women are allowed to use mens loos but men are not allowed to use womens loos as there is no equality between the genders. Either all have to stick to their own loos, or everyone is allowed to use each others loos.
What was written above is gender inequality because it directly discriminates against the mens gender.



Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Age: 50
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,071
Location: England

01 Dec 2022, 7:25 pm

there will always be double standards with both genders

some things men can socially get away with but women cant

im a female bus driver and people often ask if im gay or a tomboy or something when im neither


_________________
Have diagnosis of autism.
Have a neurotypical son.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 87,144
Location: Queens, NYC

01 Dec 2022, 7:32 pm

It's common sense, really.

Women are not out to "violate" men in the men's bathroom. I've never actually heard of a woman who WANTS to go to the men's bathroom.

Men, on the other hand, do frequently violate women in women's bathrooms. They take pictures of them "doing their business." They film them "doing their business." And worse.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,998

01 Dec 2022, 7:39 pm

Something that really surprized me when I was working on the railway and was chatting to the station staff about part of their duties which happened to becleaning the toilets, andI was saying about the mess the mens were often left in, and he said that cleaning toilets, that the womens toilets were always in a far worse state than the mens, and he said the toilet at the station I was referring to was messed up each day by a lady who used to go into the mens! She had been warned on a few occasions but she still would use the mens and leave it in a right state each time! There would be peed on toilet paper draped all over the toilet seat! No one knew why she did it?



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,998

01 Dec 2022, 7:40 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's common sense, really.

Women are not out to "violate" men in the men's bathroom. I've never actually heard of a woman who WANTS to go to the men's bathroom.

Men, on the other hand, do frequently violate women in women's bathrooms. They take pictures of them "doing their business." They film them "doing their business." And worse.

Those men have serious mental problems.



lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 48
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,380
Location: Lost on Earth, waddya think?

01 Dec 2022, 11:56 pm

I've gone into men's rooms by mistake a couple of times. I was embarrassed and uncomfortable. One thing I can't get are those urinals. Do guys really not mind the lack of privacy using them? I find stalls aren't private enough as it is. :oops:



temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 9 Apr 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,859

02 Dec 2022, 6:14 am

Yes, that's sex discrimination. If anything, it should be the other way around. It should be okay for men to go into women's toilet because women have privacy when urinating. I would hate women coming into men's when I'm urinating. I have no idea why some people actively try to promote discrimination/violation. It's really simple - regardless of your gender/sex, all people's right to privacy/decency should be protected.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 68
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,784
Location: temperate zone

02 Dec 2022, 6:25 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Sex discrimination to be honest. Some women are real preditors as well!

I know of a man who was daily beaten up by his wife.

Nothing to do with the subject.

It is not gender descrimination.

Women don't rape men in public places


I know of a man who daily was beaten upby his wife. She was built like a body builder and had a drinking problem. He tried going to the police. They laughed at him. He tried running away but she controlled the bank account and the police would find him and force him to go back home.
Social services would not take him seriously as they were ONLY allowed to protect women against men. The man was a nurvous wreck and had no where to turn.

It IS gender descrimination to suggest women are allowed to use mens loos but men are not allowed to use womens loos as there is no equality between the genders. Either all have to stick to their own loos, or everyone is allowed to use each others loos.
What was written above is gender inequality because it directly discriminates against the mens gender.


Your anectdote has nothing to do with subject.

Women get raped by men hiding in women's restrooms. Men do not get raped by women hiding in men's johns. Your anectdote about the abused husband doesnt have anything to do with that fact.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,699
Location: Near London United Kingdom

02 Dec 2022, 6:43 am

This bouncer once told me that he found a woman in the men’s toilets giving a guy a blow job whilst at the same time taking a s**t in the toilet 8O



r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2016
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,610
Location: Virginia

02 Dec 2022, 6:51 am

Jamesy wrote:
At the bar I attend I have seen ladies go in the men’s toilets

Huh. A girl I knew very closely used to do that... She'd try to make me laugh as I use the urinal (evil!). :lol:

I was actually kind of annoyed and kept asking her not to do it, not wanting to get thrown out of places like an aquarium.


_________________
"We disagree."


r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2016
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,610
Location: Virginia

02 Dec 2022, 6:52 am

Jamesy wrote:
This bouncer once told me that he found a woman in the men’s toilets giving a guy a blow job whilst at the same time taking a s**t in the toilet 8O

Which of them was on the toilet? 8O


_________________
"We disagree."


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,699
Location: Near London United Kingdom

02 Dec 2022, 7:02 am

r00tb33r wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
This bouncer once told me that he found a woman in the men’s toilets giving a guy a blow job whilst at the same time taking a s**t in the toilet 8O

Which of them was on the toilet? 8O



The woman